August 14, 2010

MINI: PRO

Yay. New phone.


Life never felt better than the time I actually got my phone in a cardboard shopping bag. Along with the Excitement contained within that rectangular package inside. Oh!


The week was also surprisingly smooth sailing and peaceful. I managed to get what I want (my X10 mini pro baby), work was okay without fail as usual. I love working at F&N right now. How I wish I could stay and work.

The sheer thought of having to go back schooling is dreadful. Especially when that insidious, insane hidden mega-stress machine lies awaiting for you every single day.

I seriously prefer work. Well, at least I don't need to face people whom I don't wish to. I pity my friends doing FYP right now. But thinking back, Everyone would have their fair share of good and bad bah. Only when it is happening. 


Now just fetched sister to tuition. Now, I am surfing at MacDonalds. Yea, with a bunch of crispy fries and the ice-cold coke right beside it.

And, yes. I hate that 'old' woman. The woman who always disgusts me with her ever-fake-to-all-but-herself facade mask... I hope she knows that I AM talking about her. Tsktsktsk. Bye, for now.

No comments: