June 22, 2010

gawd. not feeling good.

oh my goodness. i really need my sleep to be longer.


those heavy, pulsating headaches don't do my head good. been like that since after work today.


come home just to face a stranger that doesn't  even greet me, and much less talk to me.


no dinner. nothing at all. she doesn't even inform me whether she cooked or not. lucky i bought beef soup with bean sprouts with rice. if not, i don't even get that well-deserved, hot meal for the day. its been like that since idk how long already. can't be bothered? that's why i don't really look forward to going home. no warmth from the delicious food once before. only stupid meals outside for 5 days straight, i'm gonna predict. the stupid mess irks me.


and then followed by another person that won't admit her fault, or either say sorry. cause she will always think others are in the wrong, and she is always maligned. what i want is just a simple sorry from you. can't do that? what the. 


so really needing that nice, long, 12-hour sleep.


is it coming?


i hope i won't fall ill cause of this hectic, draining work everyday. shit...

No comments: