October 26, 2009

The Friday of Get-together

This would be the photo of the month. For October. I mean, its really so nicely shot, and it looks almost perfect. ^^ The pictures below are other pictures being taken, be it hilarious, memorable, or just plain camwhoring... ... Yes, guys sometimes just wanna be a bit like the girls.



This month is very, very draining on my financial capability. So many B'Days and so many outings, trips and so on... ... can't even have enough $$$ to use on my WANTS... ... hope I really find the means to do so.


For once I don't want to express what I voice out... then perhaps next time when I really find balance. Anyway, its back to work work and more work over the weekends. Nothing more than that, but Marlene san disappoints me by replying me late, whether she could make it for arcade.

Thank god for my October salary arriving on November. Yippee, now I can slightly indulge... ... Anyway, I have plans on re-styling my blogskin (IF I have the time) anytime now. Seriously, I am gonna bore myself any further if I stare at my blogskin any further. Pffffft~

I am seriously so busy to even have time to slack (even if I DO slack when I do work).

WEEK 3 WORKLIST:

1. Analytical Methods for Food Science Report (SDS-PAGE) > Drives me mad just by doing the compiling work *o*
2. Project 3 Project work
3. Safety & Quality Project work
4. SJCC Themed design research
5. Food Biotechnology Project work

No comments: