February 16, 2009

Mr. Random!


Candy

> Numerous varieties of flavours.
> Comes in different colours.
> Tastes nice.

> Comes in different shapes and sizes.
> Filled with goodness, satisfaction and delight.


Life

> Contains good and bad times.
> Numerous varieties of emotions.

> Often filled with surprises.
> Flavourful as well.
> It is unpredictable.

Lol, been a bit random nowadays, so yeah, don't mind me. All thanks to this really, really "cool" cousin of mine, about her blogging as well. Haha. Yep, there you have it: Life, and Candy. What I feel about them? Well, they share certain similar traits that I find really meaningful. So, life should not be underestimated, since surprises pop up like, hell yeah. Life is precious, so, yeah, for those who read this, don't waste your time rotting in stale air, or even dare try ruining/ destroying/ wasting it.


OK, enough talk about this Candy-Life theory; getting a lil boring huh I guess! Haha, It's like that. Too much and all the goodness will go down the drain. that's what happens to me if I myself read those articles/ books/ speeches/ whatever thang that involves the spreading of the better way in life.


Like, keep it short and sweet, ain't it? Why cook up such a looooooooooooooooong-grandmother-that-went-on-talking-about-her-great-and-dull-and-monotonous-and-plain-bullshit-life-historical-experience-for-like-nearly-half-an-hour-and-finally-talks-something-people-had-finally-waited-to-hear-about-and-then-boring-the-hell, hell-out-of-audiences/ people/ public-when-all-they-wanted-was-just-something-short-and-sweet-and-nice-and-easy-to-catch-the-gist-of-it-and-getting-the-message-and-homebringing-SUMMARY?!?!?!


*Takes a REALLY LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG breath and panting after failing to sayit in one complete sentence*


Woohoo, this is fun isn't it? Being random again. Haha, Sorry bout that!


Cell Biology Paper was Totally, TOTALLY like lady luck embracing me while I did the paper. It was like, the MOST easiest exam I have EVER done in my LIFE. :) :) Getting an 'A' for this module, I muss really believe in.


Alright, shall zoom back into my piles of Biostats notes/ papers for now. Be back real quick after this week successfully presides over, I hope. Haha.


RANDOMNESS really rules sometime, Ya? Ooooooooooooooh!

No comments: