February 10, 2009

The forgotten and forsaken photos from CNY.

Hai... due to someone's reminder, I realized I haven't been uplooading lots of photos. Right. But some pics, I think you'll be frightened. Lol.

CNY 2009 [Ox-Year]>
Mum in the lift

My sis is posing 0.O My baby sis posing Lol. Such a real cheeky look on mii face. 0.O Do I seriously look like a hairdresser? Cause one of my uncles said so. 0.O But anyway? I know I look like I put on Lipgloss, but it was just saliva. Lol, what happens to dry lips huh? My Happy family. Tada!! ^ ^ 大姑 and my Mum ^ ^ Jessica [aunt], 大姑, My mum, my Paternal Grandma, Jennifer [aunt] Uncle Kim, Jessica [aunt], 大姑, My Mum, My Paternal Grandma, Jennifer [aunt] Biatch cousin Vivian and my Aunt Jennifer ^ ^ Group photo [Paternal side] Ladies Day? [Vivian, Sis, Baby sis, Sammi and Cheryl ^^] My mum, 小姨,三姨,四姨,大姨 [Maternal side] 小姨,四姨,三姨,My mum, 大姨 [Maternal side] 2 Eunices? What a coincidence... Haha Eunice, Eunice, Baby Sis, Me ^ ^ Sis with another Cousin, which I don't really know the name! > < Candid shot with my Mum ^ ^ lol, I looked really "surprised" LOL, did you just see that? WTH... really adorable I guess!

Anyway, gotta get back to mugging. Mug really really hard for Cell Bio! Bye ^ ^

No comments: