June 26, 2008

Exam & Resolutions Made!!!!


My One-sided Godmother... soooooo sexy and beautiful... her Sticky & Sweet Tour 08 is COMING!!! a front seat ticket for me would be NICE!!!! If Madge had come to Singapore, I'll go crazy for her... ... :D


HOOOO HAAAA!!!!!


The week of exams has descended upon me...

& i realised i am stuck up coz PepperLunch's work, work & more work has engulfed me, leaving me no time for revision. I realised i have to REALLY ALLOCATE my time properly so that i can have a balanced lifestyle... procrastination sucks big time...


OK lets talk about my CT exam Predictions:


[1] Physical Chemistry: FAIL :(

[2] Inorganic Chemistry: GRADE B or A :D

[3] Mathematics for Life Science: FAIL :(

[4] Microbiology for Food Science: CONFIDENT GETTING B or A BUT UNCERTAIN :o

[5] Principles of Economics: PASSING GRADE :(

[6] German Elective: GRADE B or A :)

[7] Introduction to Food Science: PASSING GRADE or C :(


So, if anyone wants to find out whether my predictions were accurate, find out in the next post.......


Now, I have finally made a resolution:


WEEKDAYS till Night-time: STUDY ONE SUBJECT & DO REPORTS

WEEKENDS: WORK & TOUCH UP REPORTS


STRICTLY NO more PROCRASTINATION for me ANYMORE.... as well as slacking & MSNing in LT, DL songs/Madonna Photos and songs (Tempting), MUST PRACTICE MATHS OFTEN


I wonder if I'll be able to do that... haha its very hard to deduce... but its my resolution after all...


so long till the next post!!

No comments: